BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

7th of April 2010

It's been more than a year since I've last logged anything on this blog and it was a sad event which compelled me to log in my sorrows here. The above mentioned date was a very dreadful one. I lost a cousin by relation, but always have and always will be a brother in my heart. I did loose a brother some 11 years ago and now i have to go through the pain all over again. The cheerful manner and nature of his personality will be sorely missed. Although some of the animals said bad things about him after his passing, he will never be bad in my books. It amazes me how people could be so insensitive and say things that only a brainless shithead would say to a father who've just lost a child. Have some compassion you bastards. The lost we as a family suffer is incomparable to your meager brainless thoughts. Stupid cunts, save your opinions for your own family's funeral. He has held his head high despite all the negative comments from people about how he lived his life instead of letting others put him down. He has his own thoughts, hope & dreams just like you and me. All i can say is we love you Ari, you will always be in our thoughts and prayers.....

0 comments: