BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Long absence....

It's been quite a while since my last posting... 4 weeks to be exact,sorry for that just been xtra occupied in my efforts to pay the bills come end of the month....(aren't everybody). I've been working in the same environment for the past 10 years..and have been thinking about taking a different career path for quite sometime..and have tried to do so via all my resources. Despite a cool environment, good boss, i'm still unhappy....i strongly believe it is due to the fact that i get paid peanuts. People use to say when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys, but in my organization i often find people who aren't getting peanuts for pay but are still monkeys... they say it's the same elsewhere but i can tell you these are a different breed of monkeys...that would surprise even the great ( late ) Steve Irwin. So i've made it my utmost priority to get out of this jungle asap.....via getting a new job, hopefully with no peanuts for pay.......

0 comments: