BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday


Well, the title says it all... today is indeed my birthday. I just can't remember the last time I celebrated my birthday.. maybe since i was 12 or sumthin...no big deal right.. but somehow this year being over my 20's and going on 30's seems to have a "feeling of being lonely effect" infact i am alone right now.....sad, sad bastard....it can't be male menopause right?..hihihi.. last year i did something for me and on my own.....self rewarding shit that i can't even remember now. This year however due to the "being broke after raya sindrom" i can't even reward myself with a pleasant dinner... well...so the story goes....


2 comments:

Hotmama said...

Happy b'day my fren.May Allah bless you.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

face it, you're a loser.

hepy besday.